- An individual should complete entry application in Ukrainian, Russian or English, sign it and send a copy by fax to the CIAA’s office (fax number +38 044 568 57 95). Original application should be sent to the CIAA’s office at address Ukraine, Kyiv, 01054, 29E, Vorovskogo str., office 10.
- To pay membership and annual fees.
- Within two days from the day when CIAA staff receive all required documents, you will be given invoice for payment of membership and annual fees.
After the decision of your enrollment to the CIAA is made, you will receive:
- One member card of the CIAA.
- Membership is valid throughout one calendar year.
CIAA members (citizens of Ukraine, who have higher economic education and were accepted to the Organization in accordance with procedure established in the Statute of Organization and in the Regulation on Membership in Organization; also Associated members) pay:
- Entrance fee – UAH 100;
- Annual fee – UAH 250.
CIAA candidate members (citizens of Ukraine, who have no higher economic education but are students of institutions of higher education; they are accepted to the Organization in accordance with procedure established in the Statute of Organization and the Regulation on Membership in Organization) pay:
- Entrance fee – UAH 25;
- Annual fee – UAH 25.
International public organization “Council of Independent Accountants and Auditors”
29E, Vorovskogo str., office 10, Kyiv 01054, Ukraine
State register number 36177588
"OTP Bank", Bank code 300528